Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas night efforts


We had our Christmas breakfast, we had our Christmas dinner, and after the dishwasher was started for the third time in 24 hours, I finally sat down to stitch.  I could have finished the TCU ornament if I had not run out of thread.  I picked up the SMU one and did a padded satin on the little red bars.  I tent stitched SMU.  You can't tell from the scan photos, but I did a T-stitch on the open space around the school initials.  Simple, but I hope effective.  I got these Dupree ornaments from The Needle Works during the sale.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful candy cane ornaments. I do not know how you had the energy to stitch after such a full day.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Linda! I was just itching to stitch something. I hadn't had a needle in my hand for several days before that. Turns out I maybe should have gone to bed because now I am sick! If I don't get some serious stitching done soon, I may go crazy. Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete