Thursday, January 30, 2020

I AM NOT EMBARRASSED



Maybe I should be that my Christmas tree is still up but I love it so.  I am starting to take it down but here's why it is so hard to do.  I collect nativity sets and ornaments.  Below is a sampling of the many that I have.


Collection of Nativity ornaments

Stitched for me by EG

Stitched for me by SU

Shelly Tribbey stitched for me by LO

Rebecca Wood stitched by me

Stitched for me by DC

Petei stitched for me by KH

Painted Pony stitched by me using guide from The French Knot in Fort Worth, TX

Away they go for another year.  I'll miss them.  

3 comments:

  1. Don't be embarrassed. We should keep Christmas in our heart all year long. Plus it's a collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never be embarrassed! Your tree is filled with beautiful, special ornaments. Why not enjoy them as long as you wish!

    ReplyDelete