Saturday, March 28, 2020

Pandemic Project - Townhouse Row by Diane Ulmer Pedersen from Painted Pony Needlepoint Designs


I bought this canvas by Diane Ulmer Pedersen from Painted Pony Needlepoint Designs at a trunk show that The Needle Works had.  I had been wanting it forever and decided to buy it for my Mother's Day present to me.  I ordered the stitch guide and threads from Amy Bunger at amybunger.com and had it all packed and ready to present to myself on the big day.

Change of plans.  The pandemic came and I thought to help in the teeny tiniest way by blogging again to distract us all from our worries.  I've been stitching away on my giant cross stitch sampler but somehow that is not so interesting to post.  Anyway, here we go:


Gathered all the supplies

On the frame with stitch guide at the ready

Over view of canvas

Paved road with three strands of overdyed floss in Paved Brick stitch

 More to follow tomorrow!  Happy Sheltering in Place!  Love you all!


9 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are back to blogging. I have always loved your blog. I guess now you'll have to choose a new Mother's Day gift to yourself. 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That never occurred to me. What a great idea! Now, what do I want... Thanks for following. I am stitching on that giant cross stitch sampler but seems so boring to post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I have missed your blog so much!! Can't wait to see what you and Amy come up with!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I have missed needlepoint. Look for another post tomorrow. xoxo

      Delete
  4. Thanks! I will try to post more often. Lots of stitching time these days. Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! Just found you through Pinterest and am so glad I did! This is a beautiful piece. I can’t seem to stitch anything larger than ornaments with my attention span, so this lovely project really is impressive to me! Can’t wait to follow along. All the best to you. �� Regina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. That is so nice of you to say.

      Delete
  6. Where can I get your book, shapes of needlepoint, series lol?

    ReplyDelete