Saturday, April 18, 2020

Manic Pandemic Stitching


I have been jumping around on projects.  Here's a bit of what I have stitched over the last few days.  

His Eye is on the Sparrow by Heartstrings Samplery

The Hart Hunt by Diane Ulmer Pedersen from Painted Pony Needlepoint

I am so close to finishing this. I stitched the bushes.  The first layer is stitched using one strand of silk in the Oblique Elongated Ray stitch.  The branches are stitched on top with one strand of Burmilana using the Feather Stitch.   The edges are French Knots.  I am using a stitch guide from Amy Bunger.

Bushes are stitched

And then for some reason I pulled this out.  It's the Halloween Village with a stitch guide from Amy Bunger.   It is super fun and easy to stitch.  The sky is Alternating Stones using one strand of silk.  You can see it down the left side.


Overview

No comments:

Post a Comment