Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Sunday on the Commons


Another Diane Ulmer Pedersen canvas from Painted Pony Needlepoint Designs!  I love these designs.  I took this canvas to my last Rent Amy Day.   She has the best stitch ideas for these canvases.  I sure do miss her and Jill and the other lovely ladies at Amy's Golden Strand.  I so hope we get to go on this year's trip.





Oops.  Forgot to flip it when I downloaded the photo.  The common area is the Staggered Leviathan stitch using one strand of overdyed floss changing the color to match the shading on the canvas.




This tree top is stitched using Staggered Cross with a strand of Wildflowers.  Some of the small cross stitches are done using two strands of an overdyed floss to create the shading.  So perfect. 

 
The bush in the lower right hand corner is a Helen's Lace variation using an overdyed floss.



Overview

2 comments:

  1. Hi.. I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to do this blog. I think your work is beautiful and I get a lot of inspiration from the details you post.

    ReplyDelete