Thursday, January 10, 2013

Still on the background


Arabian Magi by Kelly Clark

Outline done first

Celtic Cross in the diamond

So cool band at the bottom
I had started on his coat and dress because I was curious about how the stitches would look.   I love the background.  It is the sky  for all the pieces of this set.  It is hard to get a good pic with the dark blue.  I tried.  The border across the bottom is awesomeness itself.  I love it.  You will probably see more background tomorrow.  Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Stephanie! He is wonderful. Your pics are excellent...I never realized it was a celtic cross inside of the diamond in the background! Thanks
    for showing it so well!
    Happy stitching!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe it it some other kind of cross. I just love it. Can't wait to see what you come out with for market!

      Delete