Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Sunday was good for Sunday Meeting


I got to stitch for about six hours on Sunday.  Boy, you can make a lot of progress with that amount of time channeling Melinda at melindaslivingthegoodlife.blogspot.com.  She seems to stick to two or three projects until completion.



I stitched the church steeple which you can't really see.  It was the double stitch with Kreinik and silk.


I got the front door of the church done in it's entirety.  Looks good.

In perspective


And I got the field started behind the barn.  Some other little bits and bobs were stitched here and there. Of course, about 10pm, I reverted to myself and started something new instead of going to bed.



Chi O heart from Painted Pony
I put it on stretcher bars and stitched the symbols.  Then I went to bed.  Happy Stitching!

4 comments:

  1. You stitch so beautiful. I just love the Ewe and Eye

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got a lot done on Sunday! This one will be finished in no time at all if you get a few more Sundays like this last one. Glad you didn't step too far out of your comfort zone and went ahead and started a new project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Diane, I think your stitching is beautiful. Love the canvas and I know it feels good to get considerable amounts completed on a canvas. Question on another canvas....12 days by Tribbey--is it part of a club and do you know of a stitch guide for them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have had those for several years. I do think they are still available. I am stitching them myself.

      Delete