Monday, June 1, 2020

To the Finisher


We have a great framers here in Austin called Blue Skies.  They do a great job framing needle art.   These lovelies are off to let those ladies work their magic.
Can't remember the designer
 
I finished this years ago.  I didn't know what I wanted to do with it so it lay dormant.  Carolyn Baird had these fabulous ribbons at her store, The Ribbonry.   It's inside Chaprral. The vintage sunflower strip down both sides is going to be heavenly.   This is a Melissa Shirley canvas with a stitch guide by Amy Bunger.   I think the guide is available for sale at amybunger.com.

Melissa Shirley's Cream Farmhouse
  I finished the White Farm in the last few months.  This is a canvas from Painted Pony Needlepoint and stitch guide by Amy Bunger.  Yes, I adore Amy Bunger and her stitch/thread selections.  This one won't have any ribbon or mat.

White Farm by Diane Ulmer Pedersen from Painted Pony Needlepoint Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment