Monday, October 15, 2012

Two more coming, maybe three

Coming Home by Ewe and Eye
 This is the canvas that I will be working on at ANU this week.  I can't wait.  I will try to post, but if I can't from Memphis, I will give the whole story when I get home.




Coming soon

Most of you probably already know that Amy is writing a guide for this canvas.  It is not ready, but will  be in the next few months.  If you are interested, know that the lovely ladies at Ewe and Eye have painted an enlarged version of this canvas for use with Amy's guide.  You can order it from Amy's Golden Strand or your LNS.  Just be sure and ask for the enlarged Amy version.


Last, but not least
I have this beautiful canvas.   There is not a stitch guide for it.  I plan on taking it to a RAD(Rent Amy Day) to get some wonderful ideas from the master herself.  Maybe, just maybe, she will write a guide if a lot of interest is shown....

4 comments:

  1. I lovevSummer Homes on a Pond! I would be very interested!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I can fit it in my suitcase, I will take Summer Homes with me. I will see if it sparks any interest.

      Delete
  2. Hey, Stephanie, You're being a BAD INFLUENCE on me. I think I may have to get one of these things. I love Lawn Mowers!! I remember seeing it when you were working on it at Colleen's. Just gorgeous. Have fun at Amy's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would love it. Thanks for the good wishes. Washing, ironing, and packing now!

      Delete