Monday, April 22, 2013

Cracker crazy



You might remember this came in my Easter basket.   The Easter Bunny is good and kind.




From the Canvas Embroidery book

 I love the green stitch.  Makes me think of candy.



 All that was done this weekend was to bead the heart in the center of the bird house, finish satin stitching the stripes along the top and bottom, plus try a green thread on the leaves and stripes of the house.  Not a lot, but some progress.
Demo stitch from Carolyn Baird's book
I bought Needlepointing in Your Nest when I went to Houston last week and have really enjoyed it.

4 comments:

  1. Stephanie, What is your stitch on the sides? I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The stitch is Large Triple Crossed Stitch from Canvas Embroidery, Vol. 2, pg 110. I love it. Trying to think of other places to use it.

      Delete
  2. The Easter Bunny didn't stop here. Guess he knows I'm not in your league! ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete