Wednesday, April 17, 2013

More of Chaparral

Corner across from me
 There are trims, ribbons, and doodads everywhere.  They were so much fun to look at.  I got some green beaded trim for a secret ornament.
Christmas wall

Lots of stitched examples everywhere

One side of the trims displayed

More across the way

I want this canvas!

And this one!


More stitched examples around the store




Melissa Shirley's Texas basket with guide by Carolyn Baird

Close-up
We hope to go back soon.  Meet you there!

10 comments:

  1. What a fun trip. Thanks for giving us a peek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Field trips are so much fun! Love you pictures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so much fun. We decided that next time we are going for two days!

      Delete
  3. Stephanie, I have the large Liz canvas in stock! There is a FB discount available to you. You would have a blast with that piece.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should seriously consider it for my Mother's Day gift. Don't you think?

      Delete
  4. Oh! I want that Liz canvas also and the one above it. Do you know who the designer is on that one? The brown with flowers?
    Thanks!
    Nancy P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's black with flowers. I don't know the designer. Maybe Leigh since it is surrounded by her name. I didn't buy it since the IRS took all my money this month! Maybe in May????

      Delete
  5. ok thanks. I will ask my shop owner about it. Even though black is probably my favorite background this would work better on my sofa with a deep brown.
    The IRS and State of Oregon took my money too! Not that I NEED another canvas.... :)
    Nancy P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I vote for the Liz piece. You could stitch it for me if you want. '-)
    So much inspiration at Chaparral. ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete