Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas Y'all!

Jesus is the reason for the season!


Rebecca Wood Holy Family ornament

Wood Nativity set that the kids were allowed to play with

Russian set

Tejas set

Petei set with stitch guides by The French Knot

Mile High set with guides from What's the Point(out of business)

Rebecca Wood set with guides from The French Knot

Fold out nativity my children gave me many years ago

Bought this on a trip to Williamsburg with the SWANs

Traditional set

Made for me by my son 15 years ago

Not sure of the artist-stitched for me by EG

Painted Pony angel with stitch guide by The French Knot

Shelly Tribbey stitched for me by LO

Susan Roberts stitched for me by SU
Hope you enjoyed just some of the many nativity sets I have collected over the years.  Whatever season you celebrate I hope it is a joyous one!  Here's hoping 2016 gets me out of city hall and back on my stitching loveseat!  Much love to you all!  

1 comment:

  1. Steph, each one is a beautiful treasure, but I bet it's obvious which is my favorite. ;-)
    That you have kept it among your nativity sets for 15 years should make that guy smile.
    You are a treasured friend! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete