Thursday, May 2, 2019

Hart Hunt Has Full Grown Evergreens


I spent some serious time watching the Texas House making sure they don't do any more damage than already done.  While listening I packed in the two strands of Spruce from Weeks Dye Works.  I love the way they turned out.  


Evergreens on the left

Here's my ort jar.   Since the beginning of this year has been hellacious fighting off lousy legislation I'm starting "my" year from my birthday on.   I hope that I fill this up over the next twelve months.   Wish me luck!


Ort Jar 
I went to The Needle Works yesterday.  The store is going strong.  Two trunks shows, tons of canvases, saw so many people and, boy,  did the SWANs have a good time being together.   The new owners, Allison and Annette, are definitely going to make a go of it.   So happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment