Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Reposts for the newbies....

...plus there was no stitching yesterday.  I would like to thank all of you who have followed me for awhile and say welcome to lots and lots of new people.  Welcome one and all.  Some of my favorites:

Painted Pony mini-angel 


Carol Dupree candy cane


& More canvas stitched by DF

Heartstrings Santa


Melissa Shirley Bunny stitched by LO

Scount Nutcrackers stitched by KH

MCM Bunny

Monogrammed bag

From one of my trips to Chaparral

Painted Pony Texas angel from Carolyn Baird at Chaparral

Melissa Shirley basket stitched by Carolyn Baird

Melissa Shirley  XOXO heart stitched by me
This by no means encompasses all my favorites.  That would be a year long post!

2 comments:

  1. Always a treat to see these beautifully stitched treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some of my favorites, too! I picked up a little 'Bama' angel today. I just couldn't resist!

    ReplyDelete