Thursday, October 23, 2014

Read All About It, Read All About It!



I am sorry it took me so long to post about my Laura Taylor class.   The class finished late on Monday and I had a triple Swan birthday party here today.  Lots to do!


 Laura Taylor is a doll and I really enjoyed the class.  Here's my chief:


Overview

Robe
Laura introduced me to Bella Lusso merino wool.  So soft.  This is the knitting stitch changing colors as the paint changed.

Feathers
I was extremely perturbed by these feathers.  I love the technique.  I am using four strands of Threadworks overdyed floss.


Melissa Shirley's Halloween Basket with stitch guide by Laura Taylor


One thing of incredible note!  I got to meet Melissa Shirley!  She was absolutely charming.  That was a surprise and a real pleasure.






To read all about Laura and what she has to offer please visit her at  http://needlepointwithlaurataylor.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment