Sunday, October 5, 2014

You may have already seen this

I had some fun posting these pics on FB Saturday.  Everything but the final pic at bedtime on Saturday.
Kelly Clark pear from The French Knot

Leaf stitching

Done except for funky one on the far right

Rose stitching with silk ribbon

Yucky purple flower on the right/See the spokes you weave on

Redid the far right purple to my satisfaction

Bedtime on Saturday
Thank you to Kelly Clark and The French Knot for the pear, Carolyn Baird for the perfect colors of silk and Amy Bunger for the perfect shade of Gloriana for the leaves.  I love this pear.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Steph, I love what you did with it too.. Thanks for posting the pics.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome. Thanks for always being here to cheer me on!

      Delete
  2. Stephanie...You have done an amazing job on this Pear! It is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete