Tuesday, November 25, 2014

I really do have that many

Some of the Swans didn't believe that I had this much stuff to go to the finisher.  I do!
Carrot by Associated Talents


Five Golden Rings by Shelly Tribbey

Eight Maids Milking by Shelly Tribbey
Twelve Lord Leaping by Shelly Tribbey

Mary by Kelly Clark with stitches by Amy Bunger

Baby Jesus from Carol Dupree with stitches by PFOS in Lubbock

Joseph from Carol Dupree with stitches by PFOS in Lubbock

Mary by Carol Dupree with stitches by Pocket Full of Stitches

Nine Drummers Drumming by Shelly Tribbey

Two Turtledoves by Shelly Tribby

A Partridge in a Pear Tree by Shelly Tribbey

Melissa Shirley's Cream Farmhouse with stitches by Amy Bunger

Joseph by Kelly Clark with stitches by Amy Bunger
Vandy mini banner by ?
Pink Pear by Kelly Clark with stitches by the French Knot and me
Eleven Ladies Dancing by Shelly Tribbey
Town Crier by Petei with stitches by The French Knot
Baby Jesus from Heartstrings with stitches by Pat Thode and me
Green Pear from Kelly Clark with stitches by The French Knot and me
Rose Pear from Kelly Clark with stitches by The French Knot and me
Joseph from Heartstrings 
Green Wiseman from Heartstrings
Mary from Heartstrings with stitches by Pat Thode
Green Heart from Associated Talents 
Birdhouse cracker by Melissa Shirley
Where stitches are not attributed they are by me.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! Such beautiful stitching. I am in love with the 12 Days series. It's going to be a second Christmas for you when you get these beauties back from the finisher. Happy Turkey Day to the A family!! xx

    ReplyDelete