Monday, February 13, 2017

Turquoise Halloween Witch from Painted Pony

She is done!


Fuzzy pic of hat detail
I stitched the brim using vertical straight stitches following the paint.  I used Flair and went over the area twice.  I struggled with the painted buckle.  I finally decided to stitch over it.  To keep the band from being a big band of color I added the sequin and bead detail.  I am not 100% over the moon about it but I am happy for now.  I might look around Joann's or The Needle Works to see if there is anything more interesting to put there.

Wing detail

Bodice detail 

No comments:

Post a Comment