Saturday, July 13, 2019

A Whole Month????



I can't believe it's been a whole month since I posted.  I am so sorry about that.  I have been stitching away on my Secret Santa ornament and that project should be completed tonight.  I can't post any of it until after it is given in December.  While I was waiting on the thread I needed to finish that secret project, I pulled out this girl.

She's from Painted Pony Needlepoint Designs and I call her Kitty Witch.  She has been in time out for a long while.  So long, in fact, that I don't remember what the white thread is on the wings.  That will take an investigative trip to The Needle Works to figure out.  Wish me luck.  In the meantime I stitched her sleeves with Neon Rays in a scotch variation.    All stitch selections are mine.

Overview

Sleeve closeup

2 comments: