Monday, August 5, 2019

Almost Another Month Has Gone By...



All the Christmas stitching is done.  I will post pictures as soon as I can with that stuff but on to something new.  For some reason I just love these giant samplers.  I bought this one after seeing the finished product on The Silver Needle's website.  I got the linen and threads called for.  It's a bit like stitching a blanket but I've been there before with The Village of Hawk Run Hollow.

His Eye is on the Sparrow



Here's what I've done so far 
Hopefully this will look great over my mantel some day.   Happy Stitching.

2 comments:

  1. So nice to find a Kindred Spirit that is both a Needlepointer and a Sampler Maker. I'm also a primitive rug hooker but not many of those around! Can't wait to see your progress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope to post some serious progress by the end of the week!

      Delete