Monday, March 19, 2012

Kelly Clark Creche-Round 2

Fun fibers
 This is Kelly Clark's Creche with a stitch guide by Amy Bunger.  It is so beautiful to look at and the fibers are to die for.  When I was at Amy's last March, she was working on the grass and that is when I knew that I had to have it.  Saved my pennies, and here I am getting ready for lesson two.

Grass I have started.

 I hope I will have more to show you soon.  My husband said I could stitch all day if I could get the house paid for.  Any ideas?

5 comments:

  1. Hi Steph,
    This is such a beautiful canvas. I have finished the first lesson and have not gotten back to it yet. You have inspired me to pick it up again.
    I do not see a business of making scissor fobs in my future. Like needlepoint it is an expensive craft, especially if you want quality materials. I will make them for friends and fun not to sell.
    I thought the quality of the camera on the new iPad was very good. It is supposed to be either the same as the 4S phone or better. I used it last night to take a picture of the fobs and magnets. I love my new iPad . I had the iPad 1 and the new iP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephanie, why is it husbands just don't understand the love and passion for our needlepoint? How happy and calm we are when we are just stitching. Oh, I know...it is not adding income to the bottom-line. We (I) live by the "don't ask don't tell" theory of needlepoint. He doesn't ask how much I spend and I don't tell him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He understands needlepoint as little as I understand his futzing around in the garage for hours on end doing nothing.

      Delete