Monday, June 24, 2013

It was a Ewe and Eye kind of weekend


The first one I pulled out is Coming Home.  I tried out the orange burmilana using two strands.  Might be a little thick.

Coming Home
I am still on Coming Home and I stitched the tree trunk and branches.  I am very happy with the result.


In perspective
 Next I pulled out the Village Scene also by Ewe and Eye.  The grass down front had been creating a dilemma for Marguerite and I who are stitching this together.  I tried the giant brick stitch.  I think I have the right stitch, but not the right thread.

Village Scene
 Last I pulled my girl, Summer Homes on the Pond, which I meant to spend the whole weekend with.  Amy Bunger chose that gorgeous overdyed thread for me when I last went to Memphis.  I picked the stitch.  I hope I will have more to show tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment