Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Needlepointing pics for your view pleasure




Purple Ski Santa by Petei

Kelly Clark's Mary with stitch guide by Amy Bunger

Petei's Patriotic Heart with stitch guide by Diana Bosworth


Green Magi from Hearstrings with guide by Pat Thode, me and Carolyn Baird

Melissa Shirley's Cream Farmhouse with stitch guide by Amy Bunger

Rebecca Wood ornament with stitch guide by Susan Burris
& More canvas stitched by DF
Brenda Stoft with stitch guide from The Needle Works-stitched by CC

Also from The Needle Works

Blue Wiseman by Petei with stitch guide by Diana Bosworth


Shelley Tribbey's 11 Days of Christmas stitched by me


Stitched by ATB with cute cute finish

Kathy Schenkel tennis round stitched by me
Candy Cane by Carol Dupree stitched by me
Boy Scout Nutcrackers stitched by KH and fnished by her 

Adorable egg stitched by ATB and finished The Needle House in Houston
Melissa Shirley bunny stitched by LO

2 comments:

  1. I so want to learn to do the Maji's headdress! It's awesome. Also, who is the artist on the Santa Canvas with the jingle bells hanging from the bottom?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The turban is just silk ribbon that is satin stitched. So easy. I will see if I can find out about Santa. Looks like Carol Dupree to me.

      Delete