Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Loving Coming Home by Ewe and Eye


I am still stitching away on Coming Home by Ewe and Eye.  I am using a stitch guide by Amy Bunger.
I finished the roof below but it is hard to see the stitch elements with the dark thread.
Roof in Diamond Ray upside down
 The green hill below is my stitch and thread idea.  I found the stitch in my Canvas Embroidery Encyclopedia by Jane Zimmerman.  I really like those books.

 
Here is where I am at bedtime on Tuesday night.

Overview

4 comments:

  1. Getting close to a big finish! I love the stitch choices and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so close to finishing! I am loving your and Amy's choices! I hope I get an in person viewing in August! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Steph,
    Great progress. Looking forward to seeing it finished.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete