Thursday, February 16, 2012

Painted Pony Queen of Hearts



I am finally happy with the side of the underskirt.  I used three strands of silk for the long stitches and Kreinik Size 8 for the cross stitches.  I guess this is a byzantine variation.
Side of underskirt


Full view on Wednesday afternoon 
 Notice anything new?  I changed the metallic thread on the whole canvas.  The hearts on the dress and the strap stitch in the underskirt.  They were two differents shades and neither one was right.  This is Kreinik 002V.  Also stitched the outline of the wings and the bar of the crown...

4 comments:

  1. Can't believe you pulled that all out! It looks great, Steph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to do it. I couldn't stand it. I am hoping to finish this girl this weekend. Stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! You are inspiring me to stitch one of these ladies!

    ReplyDelete