Friday, June 29, 2012

Back to Helowise and the belt

SMU belt
12" done on the 27" belt...

Helowise the Peddler from Melissa Shirley
I went to Amy's in March of this year for Miss Helowise.  She has been put up for awhile.   I am bringing her our for the weekend.  Here is what has been done:

Apron

Overview of the apron


Border across the bottom



Witch Boots and stockings

Coat




Bats

Close-up of bat

Close-up of other bat

Skirt

Before Robin King helped me 

After Robin King helped me

Detached buttonhole that Robin suggested to cover awkward channel


Background

Here she is as I pick her up


 Have a great weekend stitching!






4 comments:

  1. Great review. Looks like you are about 3/4 done... and getting to the really good stuff. Have fun and a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Steph. On another note, have you seen this tennis ornament?
    http://ridgewoodneedlepoint.blogspot.com/
    Thought of you when I saw it, knowing how much you love tennis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did see that ornament. I will keep it in mind to stitch for my favorite tennis player. I haven't seen any new crackers lately. What are you up to?

      Delete
  3. Love your work Stephanie, great piece.

    ReplyDelete