Friday, June 8, 2012

Pink Pears and Chi O's


Painted Pony Chi O Angel


This cutie pie just came back from the finishers.  I added the ribbon. 

Kelly Clark Pink Pear

I picked this up again and filled in the channels with Flair and #4 Kreinik that I got at The Needle Works today.  See below:



Looks like candy


When I got home I started looking through my button collection.  The other two pears that I have done are embellished with buttons, beads, and ribbon.  Below are different combos from my collection.

First combo

The ecru button has a vine etched on it

Second combo

Combo#3


Combo #4
Which one??  See what the embellishments did for the ones below.  Both are Kelly Clark Pears that I stitched using her guide.  They are available from The Needle Works.  






11 comments:

  1. Hi Steph, I think I like combo #3. Great stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephanie,

    I have the bottom one finished and now I need to stitch the other two. I have them, but this Pear Banner has to take center stage until it is done. I hope to get the other two pairs stitched this summer.

    Great job! They look beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Steph,
    Love your angel. The finishing is beautiful.
    The pears are spectacular. You did a great job stitching them.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I like combo 1 best but any would work. The latest stripes are a very pretty stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, ladies. I love them. Colleen has some kitted up and I am tempted to buy another one. Wouldn't that be great?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Steph,
    Your angel is just adorable! And oh my, every time I see you post about this pink pear, it just calls to me. It's gorgeous! I love what you did with the Flair and the Kreinik. I vote for Combo #1 for the buttons, they are a great color combo and don't take away from any of your fabulous stitching. Just my opinion of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love combo 1 or 2. Did your angel get finished by the Spinning Wheel or at another finisher? She is too precious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The finisher was Kim Hollifield. She does a great job.

      Delete
  8. I like the #2 combo too, but mostly I'm envious of your finishes. Are you finishing them yourself? They look wonderful and yes I'd get another kit

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, my finishing is done by Kim Hollifield. She does a great job.

      Delete